All About Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense essential oil is one of the most powerful essential oils and has a broad range of uses. The earthy, uplifting aroma is perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, Frankincense can help you maintain the appearance of radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the appearance of healthy skin explains why this oil is a key ingredient in our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™.
Frankincense has been traded around the Middle East and Africa for more than 5,000 years. In many parts of the world it is considered a holy anointing oil and has been used for thousands of years in religious ceremonies. During ancient times, it was valued more than gold and only those with great wealth and abundance had access to it. Frankincense is mentioned in one of the oldest known scientific records, the Ebers Papyrus, dating from the 16th century B.C.
Frankincense contains the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, limonene, sabinene, and beta caryophyllene. These constituents play a major role in blends like Brain Power, Awaken, Highest Potential, Forgiveness, and a popular personal care products.
Young Living also offers Frankincense Vitality essential oil. It is the same pure essential oil, but is labeled specifically for internal use. This immune-supporting superstar can help bolster your oral health and hygiene and supports your overall health and well-being. Find your Frankincense in your Premium Stater Kit.
11 Ways To Use Frankincense and Frankincense Vitality Essential Oil
- Elevate your beauty routine by adding Frankincense to your daily facial moisturizer for a radiant glow and to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Turn a boring nighttime routine into a luxurious getaway with Frankincense essential oil. Play some soft music and take a momentary escape to soothe your skin and balance your spirit.
- Pamper yourself—help reduce the appearance of uneven skin and blemishes by gently massaging anywhere skin needs a boost, aided by the lotion or carrier oil your skin loves most.
- Create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing this oil’s empowering aroma, particularly when you are seeking purpose or engaged in prayer or meditation.
- Add Frankincense to the back of your neck during yoga and meditation for calming aromatic properties that can support spirituality and inner strength.
- Promote feelings of relaxation by diffusing during your nightly routine. Frankincense blends well with Cedarwood, Lavender, and Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood.
- Add it to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into muscles after a workout or prolonged activity.
- Add a few drops to a Young Living Lavender Bath bomb and drop in a warm back for a spa-like experience.
- Apply Frankincense to the back of your neck and temples while studying to create an uplifting and focused atmosphere.
- Add 1-2 drop of Frankincense Vitality to your daily dose of Ningxia Red to enjoy the smooth flavor and support healthy immune function.
- Add 1-2 drops of Frankincense Vitality to a vegetarian capsule daily to support your overall health. Try it combined with a drop of Copaiba Vitality and Lemon Vitality!
I can not live with out Frankincense. I always have at least one bottle on hand at all times. A little secret… Young Living has promos ever month (Spend so much to get free product) and Frankincense is always in one of their Christmas promos. During that time, I get my Frankincense for free. Click here to find out what this months promo’s are. Remember, I am always here for you, so if you have any questions let me know.