Did you know that you can use essential oils internally? Young Living’s Vitality line was created so you can enjoy the benefits of essential oils internally. This white labeled collection of oils is specifically labeled for dietary or internal use; whereas, the “regular” essential oils are labeled for topical/aromatic use. The essential oil inside both bottles is the exact same pure essential oil—the label and recommended usage are the only differences! You can use the Vitality line in your cooking, to flavor your favorite beverages, create your own veggie capsules, and support many different body systems. Vitality essential oils are a great way to keep yourself healthy!
Young Living Vitality Oils are Non-GMO project verified. To receive this certification, all Vitality oils passed through third-party verification, auditing, and testing. This distinction is yet another example of our Seed to Seal quality commitment.
Below Are a Few Powerful Ways You Can Use Vitality Essential Oils
- Add a few drops of Lemon Vitality to your water for antioxidant properties and immune and circulatory support.
- Support a Healthy immune system by adding Thieves Vitality to a veggie capsule.
- Put a drop of German Chamomile Vitality on your tongue or put in a capsule for mood support and to help calm occasional nervous tension.
- Grapefruit Vitality supports weight management, the lymphatic and circulatory systems, and is cleansing, enhance the taste of your smoothies or veggie juice with this bold flavor!
- Add a few drops of Peppermint Vitality to your favorite drink to support normal digestion.
- Lavender Vitality promotes restful sleep, the feeling of calm and fights the occasional nervous tension.
Remember essential oils are potent, one drop goes a LONG way when cooking. Try dipping a toothpick in your bottle, swirl the toothpick in your dish, and then slowly add more oil to taste.
If adding oils to a drink, be sure to use a glass or stainless-steel bottle because oils will eat away plastic. Use caution when using an oil on any soft, plastic surface.