More than a refreshing flavor, Peppermint vitality can keep your stomach in check by supporting healthy digestive function and gastrointestinal comfort. The topical/aromatic Peppermint essential oil helps you keep your focus with its brisk aroma. Let its refreshing scent motivate your mind and your muscles while you energize before big projects or big races.
16 ways to use Peppermint and Peppermint Vitality essential oil
- Make your digestive functions the least of your worries; add 1–2 drops of Peppermint Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily.*
- Give your belly a break when you’ve had too much to eat by sipping a cup of herbal tea with an added drop of Peppermint Vitality.*
- Become a gut guru and enhance healthy gut function by adding a drop or two to a glass of water daily.
- Peppermint essential oil cools fatigued muscles after physical activity. Its main chemical constituent, menthol, is responsible for the cool, tingling sensation it leaves on the skin. It’s also found in sports creams! Apply Peppermint topically to experience this soothing sensation after hard physical activity!
- Find your focus. Turn your office into a motivation zone by diffusing this crisp, cool oil before settling in for the work day.
- Get a cool burst of energy before a big workout by applying Peppermint to your chest or inhaling it directly.
- Chill out after a long day. Dilute 1 drop of Peppermint with 4 drops of V-6™ or another carrier oil; then rub on the temples, forehead, and back of the neck. Be careful to avoid your eyes! You’ll feel a soothing, cooling sensation, courtesy of the constituents menthol and menthyl acetate.
- Help your family focus during homework time by adding Peppermint to your favorite diffuser blends.
- Soothe sun-kissed skin. Cool skin after a day in the sun by adding a few drops each of Peppermint and Lavender to aloe vera gel.
- Freshen carpets. Make a carpet powder with 1 cup of baking soda and 20-30 drops of essential oil. We love the purifying scent of Kunzea with Peppermint’s bright aroma
- Create your own DIY chest rub by combining Peppermint essential oil with a small amount of V-6.
- Stimulate your scalp. Add 3 drops of Peppermint to your shampoo in the morning and massage into your scalp for 2 minutes for a brisk way to start the day.
- When the temperature’s climbing and you feel like melted ice cream on a hot sidewalk, add two drops of Peppermint to a cold, damp washcloth. It’s perfect for the back of your neck, your forehead, or your chest.
- Freshen funky workout gear. Smelly gym bag or stinky shoes? Mix 2 ounces of water and 6 drops of Peppermint in a spray bottle to freshen it up! Add Purification or Lemon for an extra boost of freshness.
- Give yourself a boost of positivity! When your day is dragging—through a workout, class, or day at work—enjoy some Peppermint oil benefits by applying it to your head and neck.
- When added to the bottom of a shower, Peppermint revitalizes and soothes with the aromatic steam.