What is “Subscribe to Save?”
Subscribe to Save is Young Living’s monthly autoship program. Being enrolled in Subscribe to Save unlocks a 24% discount on all subscription and one-time purchases. It also qualifies you to earn Loyalty Rewards points and gifts when you spend 50 PV or more on your subscription items each month.
You get to pick from over 600 oils and products – customizing your subscription orders to your liking. Once you find the item you’re looking for you, simply choose the frequency in which you’d like to receive it – every month, every two months, or every three months. You’ll be able to manage all your subscription items independent of one another. You can even choose to skip a month for an individual item, making your orders specific to your needs.
Next up – earning points!
Earning Loyalty Rewards Points
When you add an item to your Subscribe to Save cart, you automatically score in the convenience department. But what if you could earn points on what you were buying as well? You can!
Just make sure your Subscribe to Save order contains at least 50 PV and you’ll start earning 10% in spendable points! Do that consecutively for 3 months and you’ll start earning 20% back in month 4. Do that consecutively for 24 months and that percentage bumps up to 25% in month 25! Make sure you get a 50 PV+ order in every month if you want to climb that percentage ladder.
Don’t think you want to order 50 PV consecutively? That’s ok. You will still earn 10% on your 50 PV Subscribe to Save purchases – no matter the frequency.
Earning Loyalty Gifts
You can also earn free loyalty gifts every three months for the first year and once a year thereafter by making consecutive 50 PV subscription orders every month. That’s in addition to your spendable points! How cool is that?!
- After 3 months of consecutive 50 PV + orders, you’ll be gifted a 5 ml bottle of Peppermint Vitality*.
- After 6 months of consecutive 50 PV + orders, you’ll be gifted a 5 ml bottle of Thieves Vitality*.
- After 9 months of consecutive 50 PV + orders, you’ll be gifted a 15 ml Tea Tree*.
- After 12 months of consecutive 50 PV + orders, you’ll be gifted an exclusive 5 ml Loyalty Blend* specially formulated by D. Gary Young!
You’ll continue to earn this exclusive blend once a year thereafter if you keep up that ordering consistency. I love how generous Young Living is – they never cease to amaze me!
Exclusive Bundles & Monthly Gifts
Not only do you have the benefits of convenience and customization with your Subscribe to Save order, you also get access to exclusive bundles! These bundles are put together to save you money versus ordering them individually or outside of the subscription program. Take advantage of that!
Being a part of the Subscribe to Save program also gets you access to even MORE freebies – hard to believe, I know! Every single month – on the first of the month – Young Living releases a special set of promotional items that will come free with your order (“Gifts with Purchase”), based on your total order PV. You get access to a few of those on “regular” one-time orders, but you get access to ALL of them if you’re ordering via subscription. They automatically get added to your cart so you don’t even have to go searching for them. These special gifts are outside of all the Loyalty rewards you can earn. How awesome is that?! It truly does pay to subscribe – so many incredible benefits!
Once you get a stash of points going, I’m sure you will want to cash those babies in! All you have to do is add some eligible items into a one-time order shopping cart and then choose Loyalty Rewards points as your method of payment upon checkout. Just make sure you have equal or more than enough points to redeem, as you can’t pay for an item partially with points.
A few things to note – not all items are eligible for point redemption. Newly-released items or items with a low supply/availability may be ineligible. However, TONS of Young Living’s oils and products are ready for you to snag up for free! So get those must-have items like supplements coming regularly on subscription, then use your points to restock things like your favorite oils, shampoo, soap, makeup, and more.
Now that we’ve covered all the details about the Subscribe to Save program, I bet you’re wondering… “But what do I order?” With over 600 oils and products to choose from, I know it can feel a little overwhelming – especially if you are brand new to oils. Let me help you out with a few ideas based on some popular need categories.
- Lavender essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Tranquil Roll-On
- RutaVala Roll-On
- SleepEssence supplement
- Stress Away essential oil blend
- Cortistop supplement
- CBD Calm Roll-On
- Peace & Calming essential oil blend
- Valor Roll -On
- Endoflex essential oil blend
- Thyromin supplement
- Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Progessence Plus (for women)
- Mister essential oil blend (generally used for men)
- KidScents oils & roll-ons
- MightyZyme (digestive enzymes)
- MightyVites (multi-vitamin)
- MightyPro (probiotic)
- Unwind (magnesium supplement)
- KidScents shampoo, bath gel, and lotion
- Seedlings products – wipes, baby oil, lotion, spray, wash, diaper cream
- Seedlings Calm essential oil blend
- Shutran essential oil blend
- Shutran products – wash, soap, shave cream, beard oil, aftershave lotion
- Idaho Blue Spruce essential oil
- Goldenrod essential oil
- Powergize supplement
- Savvy Minerals – foundation, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, etc.
- Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash
- Thieves toothpaste – several to choose from
- Thieves floss
- BLOOM collection
- ART collection
- Orange Blossom Facial Wash
- Satin Mint Facial Scrub
Safe Cleaning Products
- Thieves Laundry Soap
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Thieves Dish Soap
- Thieves Home Cleaning Kit
- Master Formula
- Super C
- Super B
- Super Vitamin D
- Life 9
- NingXia Red
- Einkorn products
- Slique Weight Management Line
- Vitality Culinary Kit
- Animal Scents oils & personal care products
These are just SOME of the many products Young Living has to offer. Start with these and build from there. Grab a trustworthy essential oil reference book (if you need some recommendations just let me know), do your research, and discover the power behind these plants. They are incredibly versatile! Tap into whatever oily community you’re a part of and learn from each other. Chances are they have some ideas for you!
If you’re not part of an oily community yet, let me know and I will hook you up. We are on this journey together; we share our experiences so we can all learn and grow.